Fri, May 12|
EMERALD HILLS SPORTS PAVILION
OL/DL CAMP - SHERWOOD PARK, ALBERTA, CANADA
3-Day OL/DL Development Camp
Time & Location
May 12, 5:00 PM MDT – May 14, 12:00 PM MDT
EMERALD HILLS SPORTS PAVILION, 4501 Emerald Drive, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0P5
About the event
The objective of this camp will be to establish the proper linemen fundamentals to help establish precise execution at the line of scrimmage.
- Proper Stance (C,OG, OT and TE) - Important to help produce power.
- Correct Steps & Kick Sets vs Run - The right steps are important to ensure ball block leverage.
- Playing Functional Leverage - Playing with great leverage is a crucial component to executing any play.
- Precise Hand and Feet Placement vs Run and Pass
- Proper Stance - Important to help be optimal and dynamic in your steps.
- Explosive Get Offs vs Run & Pass - Your get off is crucial to getting to your point of attack to make game changing plays.
- Fundamentals to 1 Tier & 2 Tier Pass Rush Moves - Knowing how to identify which pass rush move to execute against each man is crucial.
- Hand & Feet Precision vs The Run - It is imperative that your hands and feet are precise to help you produce power and main leverage every play.
OL/DL Skill Development